Our client, a well-established international online gaming company, based in Gibraltar is looking for a Risk Business Analyst who will be responsible to analyse risk trends, review Fraud settings and monitor ongoing Fraud and Risk issues.
This role is a permanent position based in Gibraltar so if you are looking for a lifestyle change or if you are looking for a Mediterranean climate, this is the ideal location. Attractive salary with great benefit on offer, along with a relocation package.
- Identification and management of risks associated with online marketing fraud alongside compliance and assurance reviews of activity to identify abuse of the business opportunity offered
- Perform game monitoring and analysis
- Observe users' betting behaviour and analyse non-typical betting patterns and trends
- Rapidly identify and mitigate suspected fraudulent activities - Monitor staff on duty and assess equipment integrity status
- Deliver policies, proactive procedures and working practices to profile and identify business activity that is being targeted by fraud
- Conduct monthly financial performance reviews to identify areas of loss, communicating recommendations and the remedial action required to Head of Risk
- Run daily reports to protect the business from technical issues and abuse
- Solid experience in Risk or Online Gambling
- Ability to identify subtle fraud and abuse patterns
- Experience with fraud analysis and investigations
- Excellent Knowledge in MS Office, SQL Tools and MS Excel in particular
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers - Excellent communication skills
For further information on package and full job spec please contact us