You will be responsible for on and off page optimization activities to ensure the company websites achieve natural search engine targets.
- Ensure all company websites are suitable optimized for SEO, liaising with 3rd parties and internal teams such as project managers, content teams and marketing managers to ensure SEO is always front of mind in the development of the CMS and the websites.
- Utilise internal and 3rd party resource to create a SEO on-site content strategy and to create and optimize website content to realise keyword positions and achieve SEO KPIs (keyword positions and new depositing players).
- Responsible for keyword strategy, including determining targeted search terms by volume, competitiveness and relevancy.
- Demonstrated interest in SEO and marketing with good knowledge of its terminology and the tools and skills required to meet SEO objectives.
- An understanding of the role of content and it's use online.
- A firm understanding of web technologies.
- Marketing background desirable.
- Demonstrate experience in working with third party agencies
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a variety of people and teams.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Think creatively and not be afraid to try new ways of working
- Manage your own time appropriately and to deadlines
- Works well in a team and able to share ideas and experience - Able to work on their own initiative and stays motivated and learns from setbacks.
For further information on package and full job spec please contact us