Your role will be to support the team in the rapidly growing FinTech area, and the successful candidate will have experience of financial services law.
Knowledge in Digital Ledger Technology (DLT), Cryptocurrencies, Crowdfunding including exposure to Initial Coin and Token offerings, as well as Exchanges and FSC applications is an advantage.
- LLB Law Degree or equivalent
- Analytically minded, able to work methodically and accurately with attention to detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills at all levels - Ability to meet client driven deadlines (demanding hours requiring time management skills)
- Discretion, combined with the ability to work in a confidential and professional manner at all times
- Dedication to exceeding client's expectations
- Proactive attitude and approach to work matched with ethical standards
- Good Microsoft Office skills
For further information on package and full job spec please contact us