We are currently recruiting an experienced Data Analyst to join a successful and well established online gaming business. The role purpose will be to lead a team of analysts to provide insightful, actionable analyses and reporting to interpret digital operation, across areas like acquisition, CRM, cross-sell strategies, and customer behaviour in general.
- Ensure quality control on all analytical and reporting pieces provided by the team, and mentor the team to deliver a value-added culture with their work
- Work with product owner to ensure that business requirements are understood, and ensure that these are translated into insightful reporting or analysis, either by self or team members
- Coach team members to help them deliver reports and analysis that have impact with stakeholders
- Lead the delivery of data driven answers and automated reporting to business questions on promotional effectiveness, CRM activity, digital marketing initiatives, product performance - Own digital revenue forecasting models
- Work with team members to agree and document the approach to complex pieces of reporting or analysis
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, or similar
- Ability to create high level presentations of analytical work
- Expert ability to translate complex analysis for non-technical audiences
- Expert ability to translate business questions to analytical briefs and report designs
- Expert qualitative and quantitative analytical skills are essential as is proficiency within SQL; other programming languages an advantage
- Proficiency with data visualisation tools an advantage, especially Power BI - Basic foundation in modelling (e.g. cluster analysis, decision trees, regression, propensity modelling, Bayesian).
- Basic knowledge of data warehouse and reporting architectures
- Experience with modelling an advantage
- Strong desire to learn new skills, techniques and languages.
- Experience managing or lead
For further information on package and full job spec please contact us