You will work extremely closely with the operational leadership of the digital division to understand their problems and identify solutions, as well as look for opportunities to use technology for competitive advantage.
You will be responsible for identifying and championing technology changes that enable the business to deliver its strategic goals.
You will lead the project technical design process to ensure that technical solution designs are of high quality, make appropriate use of emerging technology and support the strategic goals of the business.
You will work with digital business leaders to shape technology strategy and create and implement strategic technology roadmaps.
- Extensive relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills across all levels
- Ability to understand and model complex business and technology requirements, and create robust, extendable
- Use of markup languages such as UML to depict complex software solutions
- Knowledge of TOGAF / Zachman / other EA frameworks
- Agile epic/user story creation and Behaviour Driven Development
- Good understanding of current application development, project management (Agile/Prince) and service delivery methodologies
- Record of delivering software and systems integration solutions within a complex business
- Service oriented architecture and microservices
- Data storage including SQL, NoSQL, Graph DBs, distributed caches
- SOAP/REST web service design, messaging systems (MSMQ or Service Bus)
- Web infrastructure including DNS, CDN, PKI, OpenID Connect, IaaS/PaaS in Azure or AWS
- Strong development experience
For further information on package and full job spec please contact us